Q: Car won't do anything battery good

My 2002 Nissan Sentra 2.5 won't do anything....had the battery texted and it's fine....when u get in the car and put the key in the lights come on for literally a second and go off then nothing, we also attempted to jump it off and nothing....please help??? What to do next?? Also we have had the alternater tested, it's good!!

Hi there:

When you start your car, it’s 100% completed by power coming from the battery. Once the car starts, the job of powering accessories and components falls on the alternator. If you have no power after inserting your key, it’s likely that you have a faulty ignition relay or that your battery cables are damaged and need to be replaced. The best way to know for sure is to have a professional mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection, so they can pinpoint the source of your issues and recommend the right repairs be completed.

3. Car won't do anything battery good