Q: Car will not start

First of all I blew a head gasket by running it hot I had it replaced ahead of misfire look at all Zone had to put on the computer they said it was a coil pack replacing coil packs andplugs now my car is still not starting

A: This is common actually when a head gasket ...

This is common actually when a head gasket is damaged. There are a few things that could be wrong including the piston compression, ignition timing, problems with the distributor or distributor cap, or misalignment with the timing chain. It’s also common that some mechanics will forget to attach a ground wire or other small electrical component when they complete a big job like a head gasket replacement. The best advice we can give is to perhaps contact a local ASE certified mechanic that can visit you and diagnose why your car is not starting after replacing the head gasket.