Q: Car was switched off but would not restart after boosting with cables

Recharged the battery the next day car still did not start, found the engine would not rotate but it would rotate counter clockwise and freed up and was able to be restarted and run fine. Two days later car stopped was told replace battery again same procedure rotate engine backwards to free engine and car restarted. No dash or check engine codes displayed by code reader. car runs smooth as the day it was purchased. any ideas or should it be safe to drive as it is now running.

3. Car was switched off but would not restart after boosting with cables