Q: Car starts rough and stalls

The car is starting roughly and stalling until it warms and then the idle smooth.

A: Hello. Several owners of your particular ve...

Hello. Several owners of your particular vehicle have encountered this same problem. Your circumstance is commonly caused by faulty O2 sensors. At times, the sensors will simply need a cleaning and that will resolve your issue, but sometimes they may require replacement. I suggest that the 02 sensors are cleaned and tested to help eliminate the chances of causing more harm to your vehicle. If the O2 sensors are deemed not the issue, I would check the carbon buildup in the throttle body and test the idle air control valve. Both components are designed to help regulate idle. If the throttle body is dirty or the idle air control valve is faulty, idle issues will occur. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect stalling issue and replace any failing parts.