Q: Q: Car stalls while driving

My car stalled while driving. It started again, but as soon as I throttled the gas, it turned off again. All electric works.

3. Q: Car stalls while driving

Q: My car has trouble starting first thing in the morning or after sitting around for a while.

Hello, thank you for writing in. If the vehicle's issues are resolved by you pumping the fuel pedal, you will want to look into your fuel pressure. The fuel pump may be starting to fail, and you will need to...

Q: Q: How do I use the Aux port?

You can use the Aux port to play music from an external device through your sound system. When you use the Aux port, the sound system volume control will still work, but all other features must be controlled on the...

Q: My brake light and battery light turned on

Hi there, thanks for writing in to YourMechanic.com about your 2008 Nissan Altima. When the brake light and battery light both illuminate, it's sometimes caused by an electrical relay or damage to a sensor which triggers an error code that...