Q: Car shakes and engine light blinking

Hello, I recently had all 4 spark plugs changed, oil and filter changed and cabin and air filter changed. Throttle body cleaned as well. The car is still shaking and the check engine light blinks but it only seems to happen when it is cold out. The check engine light even went away when it was hot out. The light goes solid once I start driving the carm Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Luis. Thanks for contacting us today. What you are describing sounds quite a bit like a loose or damaged vacuum line. However, it’s quite possible that you’ve got an ignition system problem that is causing an engine misfire to occur. It’s probably best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to determine why the engine light is illuminated and engine vibrates, which should lead to a probable source of your engine shaking problems.

3. Car shakes and engine light blinking