Q: Car says it's overheating even though it's not

The temperature needle on my car's dashboard keeps going into the red. The car is not getting hot or it is not on long enough to get hot.

3. Car says it's overheating even though it's not

Q: Brake rotor burned after brakes replacement

It sounds like the parking brake mechanism has failed and kept the brakes on in that wheel. I cannot say if the dealer should have found the problem at that time, since the problem may not have been there at...

Q: Smoking from under the hood

The smoke could be from leaking oil that is dripping on a hot engine part, such as the exhaust manifold, and then vaporizing. An antifreeze leak is also a possibility. To resolve this, on a mobile basis, right at your...

Q: I have a 2004 lincoln aviator and it has a park assist mode on it and i need to know how to deactivate it permanently because it k

You should be able to go into the settings and set it to disable. If you cannot find the settings menu then look in the owners manual to follow the deactivate settings.