Q: Car runs rough and stalls

My car (62000 mileage) is idling, stalling, and rides rough at both low speeds in town and high speeds on the highway. It happens all the time, no matter what the gear, or in park or neutral. The codes that come on and off are the stabilitrak and the cylinder misfire. I'm consistent to get regular maintenance, and I just changed all the spark plugs. In your expert opinion, what does this sound like could be the problem?

GM has a TSB which addresses excessive carbon buildup in the intake and on the valves. This can cause uneven cylinder filling and misfire faults as a result. GM recommends an intake cleaning to remove the carbon deposits. It requires a special tool to introduce the cleaning solution through a vacuum port in order to clean the intake system. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic to assist in the inspection and cleaning of the intake system. If you need help with this, a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to your home or office to diagnose your car’s stalling issue and determine what needs repair.