Q: My Honda overheats than starts to die.

Idk if my thermostat is stuck or my cooling fan is bad...my car overheats daily and I have to put coolant in it after about a hour of run time...the cooling fan comes on every now and then(mostly after its over heated and the car is off)..is my radiator going out??....also when I press the gas my car dies out unless I give it a little more..it will sit idle but will also over heat much faster.... I've replaced my thermostat sensor...I don't know where to start...PLEASE HELP!!!

The first place to go with an overheating problem is the thermostat. Often it is the cause, but even if it isn’t, overheating can damage the thermostat so you need to go ahead and change it to be sure. Making certain the cooling system is properly filled is the next thing. When you are refilling it, turn the heater on MAX and let the car idle with the radiator cap off, topping it up as needed until there is hot air blowing out of the heater. Then you can close the radiator and go for a test drive. Turn off the heater, and drive to see if the engine starts to get too hot. If it does, turn the heat to MAX. If the engine cools down a little when you do that, then you probably have a problem with your radiator. Otherwise, your problem may be more serious. Your running problem might be related to the overheating, or it might not. But in this case I think you need to solve the overheating first then look into the performance issue if it is still there. either way, you can get help by contacting Your Mechanic.They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Honda and let you know what is the solution.

3. My Honda overheats than starts to die.