Q: Q: Car only clicks when turning key

I think I need a new starter. When the key is turned in the ignition, there is only a clicking noise.

3. Q: Car only clicks when turning key

Q: Engine won’t start sometimes, problem goes away later

Jeep released a Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) that covers this no crank or no start problem. The TSB 08-007-08 dated 7/04/2008 states that the wireless control module (WCM) is susceptible to locking the ignition after getting a static charge from...

Q: How do I turn off a remote vehicle start?

If you want to turn off the vehicle after a remote vehicle start, follow these instructions: 1. Press the remote vehicle start button on the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. Hold the button until the parking lamps turn off. 2....

Q: Security system won't let car start

I strongly suggest allowing a technician to inspect the vehicle's electrical system as it may simply be wire out of place or a blown fuse causing the vehicle not to start. When immobilizer systems become problematic usually immobilizer components themselves...