Q: Car only clicks when turning key

I think I need a new starter. When the key is turned in the ignition, there is only a clicking noise.

Hi there. A clicking noise commonly signifies that your starter is not receiving the sufficient amount of current in order to turn your engine for starting. Also, a malfunctioning starter solenoid can be your problem. I’d suggest having a certified mechanic sent by YourMechanic come to your residence or office to correctly diagnose the clicking noise more precisely in person. They can also replace your starter if this is confirmed to be the problem.