Q: Car not starting when it is warm

The car will not start when it is warm. It will only start after sitting for 20 minutes or more. I am getting no error codes. I think it might be the cam sensor, and I have the parts for that.

The cam sensor may be causing the problem but it should be setting a code when it does not start. The engine needs to be scanned when the no start is happening to see if you are getting a cam signal. A pressure check would show if you have a fuel system pump that is not giving pressure till the engine cools. Sometimes no codes are set if the engine control relay or ignition system is malfunctioning. I recommend having a mechanic, like ones from YourMechanic, come and diagnose why your car is not starting.