Q: car not starting unknown

the sparks are fine they work, the problem use to only happen with it snowed or got really cold. Now it won't start at all and i used dry gas to see if it would fix it like last time but it didn't even turn over. I did use starting fluid, however it tried rolling over. now the battery is dead and i don't know what to do.

A: You may have a weak battery. When you are c...

You may have a weak battery. When you are cranking the car over, the fuel and electrical system do not have enough power to operate the fuel pump and ignition to get the car started. Try to jump start the vehicle.

If it starts up well, have the battery and charging system checked. If they all test out to be okay, then you may have a fuel pump that's intermittently not pumping fuel. I'd recommend having the vehicle checked by a professional mechanic, they will be able to find an accurate fix for your starting issue.