Q: Car not starting for some reason

My car won't start, but I am not sure what the issue is.

3. Car not starting for some reason

Q: My truck doesn't work properly after replacing the spark plugs and wires

A few different faults can cause the vehicle to lose power like this after a spark plug replacement. The most likely possibilities are that one of the spark plugs is loose, there is a misfire from one or more of...

Q: 2007 Nissan Frontier won't go into any gear

The shifter cable connects the interior gear selector to the transmission. This allows the driver to select the correct gear. If the cable is detached, the gear selector will just flop around but not select any gear, as you describe....

Q: what type of oil should I use for my 2017 Chrysler 200s

Your engine requires 0w20 oil. You should always follow the recommended oil that is printed on the oil cap of the engine and in the owner's operator manual.