Q: Car misfiring on cyclinder three, also real slow. accellerating when I come to a stop could al of this be linked together?

Car misfiring on cyclinder three also real slow accelleration after coming to stop ,after a few seconds starts going up to speed. Could both issue be link together?

Hi Sharon. Thanks for contacting us today. Typically an engine misfire like you’ve described will also cause lack of acceleration and reduced fuel economy as well. Isolating the source of the engine misfire can be tricky, as it could be caused by ignition or fuel system problems. It’s probably a good idea to have a professional mechanic complete an engine misfire inspection to determine the root source, so the right repairs can be completed.

3. Car misfiring on cyclinder three, also real slow. accellerating when I come to a stop could al of this be linked together?