Q: Car making whining noise while accelerating and the noise arrest wn I touch 120kmpl and pickup of vehicle Also arresting ...to get

Car making whining noise while accelerating and the noise arrest wn I touch 120kmpl and pickup of vehicle Also arresting ...to get The pickup again I have to restart my vehicle ... please guide me with proper idea ...even my mechanic also confused

3. Car making whining noise while accelerating and the noise arrest wn I touch 120kmpl and pickup of vehicle Also arresting ...to get