Q: Car making whining noise while accelerating and the noise arrest wn I touch 120kmpl and pickup of vehicle Also arresting ...to get

Car making whining noise while accelerating and the noise arrest wn I touch 120kmpl and pickup of vehicle Also arresting ...to get The pickup again I have to restart my vehicle ... please guide me with proper idea ...even my mechanic also confused

Does the noise occur at idle, or when the car is NOT moving but you accelerate the engine? If no noise at any engine speed when the car is not moving, the cause is in the drivetrain and could be a wheel bearing. If the noise occurs when the vehicle is stationary, to rule out any accessory components, briefly run the engine with the serpentine belt disconnected. If the noise goes away, then the origin is a pulley or a component such as the alternator or water pump. If the noise does not go away, obviously the turbocharger is a possibility. Beyond those simple checks, remote microphones, a mechanic’s stethoscope, and possibly a frequency domain analyzer can be used to pinpoint the origin of the noise. If you request a vehicle noise diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will pinpoint the origin of the noise and get this issue taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Car making whining noise while accelerating and the noise arrest wn I touch 120kmpl and pickup of vehicle Also arresting ...to get