Q: Car jumped and will not start now

When I started my car, it jumped and then started. After I made several stops, turning it off each time, it would not start. As far as I know, the battery is fine. In addition, it makes no noise when I turn the key.

If your vehicle is no longer starting, especially after you had to jump it, I would check the battery. It may no longer be holding a charge as it should, and thus is no longer able to start the vehicle properly. If the battery is new, or known to be good, then I would then have the battery’s charging system inspected to see if it is working properly. These are relatively simple tests, that can by conducted quickly by any knowledgable technician from YourMechanic.

3. Car jumped and will not start now