Q: Car is shaking when in idle and shudders as you go through the gears seems better in higher gears?!

It started this morning as I went to pull away In first gear ,thought it was clutch to start with but certainly not it's a shudder ,loss of power but my car is shaking whilst idle?

A rough idle may be caused by many different things such as low fuel pressure, low voltage to the fuel injectors, dirty fuel injectors, a vacuum leak, a faulty Oxygen sensor or a dirty or failing idle air control valve. Any of these possibilities relate to fuel delivery issues that will disrupt the normally balanced air/fuel mixture that would otherwise allow the motor to run smoothly. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Car is shaking when in idle and shudders as you go through the gears seems better in higher gears?!