Q: Car is overheating quick

When I turn on my car the line will go all the way up under the red

3. Car is overheating quick

Q: My car is losing coolant from tailpipe

Hi there. According to what you've described, it does sound like your mechanic was correct; a blown head gasket. The radiator reservoir leak may have lead to the blown head gasket by causing a low coolant level, thus resulting in...

Q: Gas not making it to carburetor or fuel pump

A fuel pressure test will have to be conducted to see if enough fuel pressure is making its way to the fuel injection system. If not, the problem could be a bad fuel pump or a power to the fuel...

Q: Car shakes and pulls when driving

Hi. The lights you are mentioning have been caused by loose or corroded battery terminals. The symptoms you are experiencing sound like an engine component position sensor. The engine's computer relies on the values from the crankshaft and camshaft position...