Q: Car is overheating quick

When I turn on my car the line will go all the way up under the red

A: Hello. If the gauge goes hot instantly when...

Hello. If the gauge goes hot instantly when first started in the morning, then you may have a faulty gauge or coolant temperature sensor. For this car in particular the sensor is usually problem. If the temperature shows cold at first and then rapidly overheats, then you more than likely have a blown head gasket. The only time it will overheat that fast is when combustion pressure gets into the cooling system. Normally I would perform a block test first to verify this. If you are going to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and fix the source of your overheating problem.