Q: Q: Car has no power

Runs ruff and idles ruff if u throttle it a little it stays at 1.5 rpm then after 20 seconds goes to .5 rpm and idles ruff again.All Cylinders have good compression. My Cadillac converter is not clogged new fuel pump and fuel strainer. New vacuum solenoid also it takes sometimes time to rev the engine when u floor the throttle rpms don't raise right away they slowly increase very ruff. The problem started with car slowly loosing power now it has very little power also I changed a new ecu

Hello. This can be caused by a number of things. Most of the time it is caused by the timing belt being worn out causing the timing to be slightly off. This is enough to affect the power of the engine. If the timing is fine and if the catalytic converter is fine then you either have a failing throttle body or possibly a sensor failure. I typically install a scan tool to the vehicle first to see if all of the sensors are reading correctly. If you need to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your vehicle’s loss of power.

3. Q: Car has no power