Q: Q: Car has been sitting for over year, what do I do?

Car has been sitting for over a year, how do I get the back on the road without damaging the engine and other parts?

3. Q: Car has been sitting for over year, what do I do?

Q: Problems with gear shifting and transmission

It is possible that you could have a worn out transmission mount. The transmission mount is what connects the transmission to the body of the vehicle. The transmission will normally have some movement when it is shifting. The mount...

Q: Hi, I have my car (Hyundai sonata 2015)check engine light on. When I checked it on computer plug into the car, it says intake mani

The P200A code is for the intake manifold runner. Like many other late model cars, your car has a variable length intake manifold to tune the intake length to the speed and driving conditions. This is usually controlled by a...

Q: Will my car shut off when it's low on oil or coolant?

The signals you get in your car simply warn you to turn the engine off when the oil and coolant are too low, but will not shut the car off on it's own. When the oil pressure switch detects low...