Q: Car has a stiff steering with service engine soon on dashbard and makes noise when your driving it

asked by on August 05, 2017

My car Nissan Altima 2003 has a stiff steering wheel. its so hard to turn and the dashboard shows service engine soon and the car makes some sort of noise when driving it. i'm wondering what the main problem is (if its the power oil fluid that needs to be change etc.)

Steering wheel is hard to turn Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The service engine soon light is illuminated when recommended service is due. This could be related to your power steering issue, but it’s likely due to another service that needs to be completed. The power steering issue is probably caused by low fluid level, but that would occur if a power steering leak is present. I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a steering wheel is hard to turn inspection. This will allow them to determine what is causing both the warning light and steering wheel issue, so you can know what needs to be done.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr