Q: Car hard to crank ignition switch is bad but will eventually start buy only idle loose power when in drive eventually crank but lw

Car hard to crank and loose power I drive

Hello, thank you for writing in. The ignition switch, if failing, will cause the vehicle to run poorly and be difficult to start. If you know the switch is bad, start by having it replaced. If the problems continue to occur after the repair, then you are likely having a charging system failure. You will then want to look into the battery and the alternator. Also make sure all of the electrical connections to the battery and alternator are clean, dry, and tight. If you need more help resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Car hard to crank ignition switch is bad but will eventually start buy only idle loose power when in drive eventually crank but lw