Q: Car doesn't start only when it wants to

I bought this camaro second hand obviously. It starts only when it wants to and with a super fresh battery sometimes I need to attach a jump start battery aswell. I have no idea but it seems like it's pulling too much voltage when I turn the key. When I turn the key I here a click inside the car and I hear another click I'm assuming from the starter but nothing turning over just clicks. Thank you for your time.

A: It sounds like you need to have the battery...

It sounds like you need to have the battery cables and starter checked. If all the cables are okay, including the engine grounds from the engine to the body, then the starter is most likely drawing too many amps and needs to be replaced. A starter draw test and starting amperage test will show if the cables and starter needs repairs. I'd recommend having a mechanic check the vehicle out for you, they will able to run these tests and accurately fix your starting problem.