Q: Car check engine light went off while on the highway. Halfway home I got a ref light and engine just shut off. Car no longer goes

Car engine light went off when car came to a complete stop it turned off and will no longer start

Hi there. When the check engine light comes on, it’s due to a mechanical or electrical fault that is detected by a sensor and triggered by the ECU of the car. If your check engine light is on and the car will not start right now, it’s probably due to an ignition system component failure. It would be a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection, so they can determine the source of this problem and recommend the right repairs.

3. Car check engine light went off while on the highway. Halfway home I got a ref light and engine just shut off. Car no longer goes