Q: Car bubbles at 80 kph and then goes and after it bubbles after 150 kph

My tire is new wheels is also new properly balanced what is the problem in that it bubbles at 80 and then stop to 150 after 150 it bubbles brakes also smmoth recently changed new tire new wheels what is the problem i dont know is there any bearing problem or anything else

A: I’m guessing by bubbles, you mean shakes. S...

I’m guessing by bubbles, you mean shakes. Since you said you already replaced the wheels/tires and balanced them, we will rule that out. You’re correct that a bad wheel bearing could be the cause. Worn struts or steering/suspension components could also be the problem. The only way to know for certain is to have the vibration inspected in person by a professional. YourMechanic is an excellent option since we come to your home or office.