Q: Can you tell me how long it would take to replace a 1999 Cadillac Deville alternator

Have had it tested, definitely the alternator

Hello there. The alternator replacement should call for 2.8 hours replacement time. The radiator needs to be removed and the A/C evacuated and recharged. There may be additional part charges for coolant and refrigerant. If you would like to have this service done, a certified technician from YourMechanic can perform an alternator replacement at your home or office.

3. Can you tell me how long it would take to replace a 1999 Cadillac Deville alternator