Q: Can't start the car

I can't start the car because when I push the break to start it the screen showing that the breaks aren't bushed yet..... my mechanic told me that the sensors which responsible for starting the car are lost ... my question is what is the international name of these parts ??

There is a sensor mounted to the brake pedal assembly called a stop lamp switch, or brake lamp switch. It is mounted to the bracket that holds the brake pedal assembly to the firewall. There will be a three wire electrical connector that serves a couple of purposes. It signals for the taillights to come on when the brakes are pressed, plus it tells the computer that the brakes are pressed and that it is safe to start the vehicle. It is possible that when the sensor fails, the computer thinks that the brake pedal is not pressed, and therefore, does not allow the starting system to function, and possibly not shift out of the park position. If you need help with the replacement, or would like to have it diagnosed before replacement, YourMechanic has trained mechanics that can come to your home, or place of business, and perform the diagnosis and repairs for you.