Q: Can AC damage the car when it is on during driving?

Is turning the AC while I'm driving harm the car in any way? Thanks.

A: No, it doesn’t hurt anything. Air condition...

No, it doesn’t hurt anything. Air conditioning systems use magnetic clutches so the belt is always spinning the compressor. Then when you turn that compressor on, that sends electricity to the magnetic clutch. The magnetic clutch then engages the clutch through the magnetic power and then it spins. So it’s not like you have a mechanical thing that will sit and all of a sudden it jams and turns on. It is turned on by the electronic power of the magnet pulling the metal in. So it doesn’t hurt anything, you can turn it on without worry.