Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1scfe6mjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1scfe6mjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1scfe6mjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1scfe6mjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1scfe6mjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1scfe6mjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1scfe6mjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1scfe6mjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1scfe6mjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1scfe6mjs:173:8

Q: Buzzing noise from my stereo

Whenever I connect my phone via auxiliary to my car there's an annoying noise that varies with how much I accelerate, how do i get rid of it?

A: The noise is coming from your ignition syst...

The noise is coming from your ignition system or your charging system through the wire you connected to the AUX and phone. If the wire you are using is a poor quality wire that does not have good noise shielding in the wiring, then you will hear the noise through your speakers. Try to put your radio on a low AM station not using your AUX, but using the radio. Listen for the same noise. If you hear the same noise then the radio noise suppressor is bad or needs to be installed. If you do not hear the noise then the noise you hear is coming from the AUX cable. If you suspect the radio is the problem, then I suggest contacting a mechanic, like the ones at YourMechanic, to check your car out for you.