Q: Broken timing cover

do i have to replace the timing cover. will it cause an oil lead . can i silicone it?

3. Broken timing cover

Q: How long does it take to replace a timing chain on a 95 Nissan sentra

Hi there. Replacing a timing chain really depends on the prep work completed by the mechanic. A good mechanic understands the value of "volume", meaning they don't waste time charging a customer an extra hour or two on projects that...

Q: Q: My car shut off while driving and won't start again

It's possible that your timing chain set is so worn out that the engine either "jumped time" or the timing chain broke. The starter may be turning the crankshaft over, but the camshaft and valve gear is no longer connected...

Q: My 2005 honda minivan ran fine then a hour later it wont start

What you are describing sounds like a faulty starter solenoid. A faulty starter solenoid will generally produce a clicking sound when turning the key. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity...