Q: Brake pedal.

Break pedal doesn't return fully up wen drivening have to hold pedal up with my foot or if I let it go it will stop

I have experienced this concern on vehicles with a malfunctioning brake booster vacuum check valve and ruptured brake booster diaphragm. The entire brake booster assembly had to be replaced and the concern went away. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at your self applying brake pedal to offer a more personal diagnosis.

3. Brake pedal.