Q: Q: Brake pedal.

Break pedal doesn't return fully up wen drivening have to hold pedal up with my foot or if I let it go it will stop

3. Q: Brake pedal.

Q: My car is a 2003 honda i was told the valve cover gasket was leaking and now my rpms are running normal then drop would it cause t

You are describing three different possible problems. The coolant loss and the engine running rough with no external leaks may be a leaking head gasket and coolant getting into the piston cylinders causing the loss of coolant and rough running....

Q: Nissan rouge 2013 slip light is on.

Hi there. Vehicles like yours have had the same issue with the brake master cylinder leaking brake fluid into the brake booster causing the fluid level to be low. This was turning on the Slip Indicator Light. Check your brake...

Q: Commercial vehicle died while running. no power to panel and no clicking. replaced battery with no changes.

The procedures to diagnose a vehicle that is a no crank or no power condition would always start with the battery being tested. Make sure the battery is fully charged. Next, check each and every fuse in the fuse panel...