Q: Q: Brake pedal.

Break pedal doesn't return fully up wen drivening have to hold pedal up with my foot or if I let it go it will stop

3. Q: Brake pedal.

Q: One of the wheels that holds the serpentine belt has completely snapped off, I believe it is the power steering one. repair cost?

Hi there. A picture is worth a thousand words. Assuming it is the power steering pulley that has broken would lead me to question why this happened. It could be the power steering pump has seized resulting in a broken...

Q: Brake rotor and pads choice

Hi there. When it comes to buying brake pads, to be completely honest, almost every aftermarket part made today will be fine for your application. In regards to personal preference, I'm a fan of OEM brake pads and rotors -...

Q: Heard loud noise, engine light turned on, the a/c stopped working and the car was very hard to drive. I saw a broken hose. Help!

Overheating can be caused by a number of issues. The hose blown off could be the cause as well as an effect. The engine could have begun to overheat before the hose blew off due to things like a stuck...