Q: Q: Brake pedal.

Break pedal doesn't return fully up wen drivening have to hold pedal up with my foot or if I let it go it will stop

3. Q: Brake pedal.

Q: No oil on the dipstick

This engine requires 6 quarts of oil according to the service manual. I would check to see if the engine has an aftermarket engine oil cooler installed. You would see two hoses with an adapter above the oil filter and...

Q: My Brake pedal makes a humming when pressed

The brake caliper(s) could be failing to retract, thus setting up a harmonic during or after application of the brakes. Calipers should be rebuilt (or replaced) every 75,000 miles or so due to the harsh operating conditions they endure, principally...

Q: Getting Engine light code P0430

The definition for the code P0430 is a problem with the catalyst or the sensors that keep track of its operation. An experienced technician will, such as one from YourMechanic, be able to identify the problem component. In many cases,...