Q: Q: Brakes need bleeding

My brake pedal goes all the way to the floor when I press it. I was told I need to bleed my brakes.

3. Q: Brakes need bleeding

Q: Car makes groaning noise when I turn steering wheel.

It sounds like your power steering pump may be out of power steering fluid or it is low. I would recommend having a technician from YourMechanic come out and see if the power steering is leaking somewhere or if the...

Q: Car will not turn over - 2011 GMC Acadia

A flashing Check Engine Light is commonly an indicator that you have non-burning raw fuel that is flowing into the exhaust system or triggering the O2 sensors to report this information. This is one reason why your engine is probably...

Q: Car struggles to accelerate

This may be a sign of a clogged catalytic converter. As you may already know, the catalytic converter converts toxic exhaust gases into less harmful pollutants that are suitable to be expelled into the atmosphere. When this is clogged, this...