Q: Brake lights and taillights not working

My brake lights and taillights are not working.

3. Brake lights and taillights not working

Q: What damage could uninstalling my ABS system do to my 2005 GMC Yukon XL 1500 RWD 5.3L flex fuel

Modifications to vehicle brakes is not something we can help you with due to safety reasons. I can tell you that if the ABS is not active or does not work then the brakes will revert to normal brakes as...

Q: Replaced both upstream and downstream o2 sensors. Should the engine light go off right away?

Hi Manuel. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Sometimes when an error code for an O2 sensor is triggered, it's not caused by the sensor - but the electrical harness. Plus, anytime a code is set, it needs to be cleared...

Q: Squealing at lower speeds

Hello. If the noise is related to the vehicle going over bumps or imperfections in the road then it is in the suspension. If it occurs when the vehicle is moving then it is something else. If that is the...