Q: Bolt spins inside steering rack.

I removed the front subframe and steering rack before removing the engine. Trying to remove the steering rack out of the subframe and have removed the brace and all other bolts but the last one just spins and the other end is inside the steering rack. How do I remove this bolt?

Hi there. Try putting a pry bar against the part and prying on the part as you turn the bolt. This will put pressure on the bolt as it was probably stripped out when installed before. If you need further assistance with your bolt removal, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Bolt spins inside steering rack.