Q: Blower motor control knob is broken

Blower motor control knob is broken. Quote for replacing the control knob.

3. Blower motor control knob is broken

Q: car going hot then cold back to hot then cold again

The information given is not enough to definitively say what the issue is. Consider the following questions. Is it the dashboard temperature gauge that is reading like this, or have you checked the actual engine temp with an infrared thermometer,...

Q: I hit a light post while backing in R shift and my car suddenly accelerated forward and hit another car. How is that possible?

Hi there. Since you are planning to use this type of information to defend your position, I HIGHLY recommend contacting a local mechanical expert to provide you with this information. Without inspecting your vehicle, any explanation on our part would...

Q: Car won't start. When trying to start, starter makes a clicking noise and then closed back hatch recloses.

It sounds like there is some type of drain on the battery. When there is low voltage in a battery, it can cause several symptoms. The electrical systems can act very strangely when they don't have the correct voltage being...