Q: Blower motor control knob is broken

Blower motor control knob is broken. Quote for replacing the control knob.

3. Blower motor control knob is broken

Q: My check engine light and traction control lights are on and the cruise control light is flashing on and off.

Hi There, What you are describing is common for a vehicle with traction control when it has been activated in a situation as you have described. The cruise control is also controlled in some cases by the traction control system...

Q: Eco light in dash

The most common problem with these vehicles I have seen with the Eco Light flashing is a problem with the transmission solenoids. The transmission will need to be scanned to see if which solenoid is having problems in the transmission,...

Q: '05 subaru forester automatic jolts when shifting to 2nd gear

Many newer automatic transmissions have temperature-sensors in them that, on a stone-cold start, restrict normal shift to only the lower (or non-overdrive gears) until the engine coolant and transmission fluid reach a certain level which in many engines, is around...