Q: Blower motor control knob is broken

Blower motor control knob is broken. Quote for replacing the control knob.

3. Blower motor control knob is broken

Q: Transmission damage

If you have a manual transmission this shouldn't matter - both the transmission and rear differential take 75W-90 gear oil. If however, you have an automatic transmission, filling the front differential with CVT transmission fluid could be a real issue....

Q: Code po335

YourMechanic has published an informative FAQ dealing with Trouble Code P0335. Broadly, when Code P0335 sets, it means that there is a fault somewhere in the circuit for the crankshaft position sensor. But, the exact location of the fault has...

Q: Can I temporarily fix a burnt exhaust valve seal on my 2002 Subaru Legacy

Hi there. If you have a failure in one or more valve seals then that can cause the engine to burn a lot of oil. If this is the case then the valve stems need to be replaced and possibly...