Q: Blinker fuse keep blowing when put on a new one. Why is that?

I have a VY holden blinker fuse keeps blowing when put new one in why is that??

A: Hello. If a fuse keeps blowing when you rep...

Hello. If a fuse keeps blowing when you replace it, then there is likely some sort of wiring short causing it to burn out.

If it is the blinker fuse then there is probably an issue with the blinker circuit, or perhaps even with the combination switch. If you need help with a diagnosis, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your blinker circuit and pinpoint the correct fixes.