Q: Blend door and throttle actuation problems

The computer says "no heat was tracked to the blend door," and the engine light says "throttle actuation." And nothing comes across the dash like it should. If the throttle needs to be replaced, the diagnostics indicate the car runs the way its supposed to, and it does run nicely.

The air conditioning on your vehicle is computer controlled. It has many sensors both inside the passenger area, pressure sensors on the AC unit, and external temperature sensors. If one of these sensors is giving the wrong information the system will shut down certain functions. This will most certainly trip a code that a technician can use to properly diagnose the issue. The same is true for the throttle issue. The throttle actuator is a motor that actually opens and closes the throttle when you step on the pedal. If there is a fault code recorded, just because the vehicle is driving on now, it does not mean it has not failed. Again, just like with the AC system, a fault code is usually stored with this type of fault. A mechanic uses these codes along with diagnostic information to properly identify faulty components. I suggest seeking help from a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to help diagnose both of these issues.