Q: Q: Battery keeps dying

My cars battery keeps dying. I bought a new one and it only lasted 3 weeks. We've tried the alternator and it works what could it be?

3. Q: Battery keeps dying

Q: My 2016 Rogue has a red blinking car light right below the high beam indicator light on the dash? What does it mean?

Hi there. If you click this link, you should be directed to a Nissan site that explains what each warning light looks like and means; so you can match the one on your dash to the ones on this list....

Q: Q: car not firing

Hi There, This may be related to many different possibilities that may be contributing to a lack of spark. Things like ignition coils, crankshaft position sensor, spark plugs, spark plug wires or ignition module are all components that help to...

Q: My car is hard to start when it's cold. When it's warm it will usually start just fine and I'm not sure what to do

There can be several codes pertaining to the camshaft sensor and you did not supply the code you are getting. You may be having a problem with the camshaft timing phaser not being in the correct position when engine is...