Q: Q: Battery keeps dying

My cars battery keeps dying. I bought a new one and it only lasted 3 weeks. We've tried the alternator and it works what could it be?

3. Q: Battery keeps dying

Q: Q: Problem with RPM

What you are describing sounds like a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...

Q: Tire valve stem base leaks air

From the description provided, it seems you have quite the leak coming from your Corolla’s tire. I would recommend taking your vehicle, or just the tire if you wish, to the nearest tire shop and have them replace the valve...

Q: Q: Belt squeaking

I believe for your vehicle there is only one drive belt. The serpentine belt is kept tight via the use of an automatic tensioner. If the belt is squeaking, the tensioner needs to be checked before the belt is replaced...