Q: Q: Battery keeps dying

My cars battery keeps dying. I bought a new one and it only lasted 3 weeks. We've tried the alternator and it works what could it be?

3. Q: Battery keeps dying

Q: Q: why is battery and brake light on?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The battery light and brake light often illuminate together when your alternator has failed. You can verify this easily by scanning for diagnostic codes. These are codes that pertain to the warning lights, and...

Q: My AC clutch won't engage - 1999 Honda Civic

Hey there, thank you for asking about your 1999 Honda Civic. The computer will often times shut the compressor off as a safety default when there is not enough pressure in the system. This can also happen when there is...

Q: P0128 - Coolant Thermostat had a fault 2007 Nissan Sentra

Hello - your thermostat is not functioning properly, and should be replaced. The problem code is indicating that the engine temperature is not coming up as quickly as it should - which the thermostat controls. You have noticed this in...