Q: Bake makes grinding and scraping noise.

I hear a grinding and scraping noise when I step on the brake really fast.

3. Bake makes grinding and scraping noise.

Q: Jumping dead car battery but alarms keeps beeping? 2002 Honda Accord

Hello - most modern cars "interpret" a battery swap as a possible theft attempt (i.e. hot wiring). To shut off the alarm each time a battery is replaced (or you jump it off from dead), shut the engine off in...

Q: knocking from suspension.. already replaced complete strut units (spring/strut

Hello, and thank you for writing in. Replacing the struts was a good starting point. Now you are going to want to inspect the rest of the steering and suspension components (which are very closely related). Turn the steering wheels...

Q: VSA and engine lights both come on when I excelerate the car and it runs rough.

Hi there. The VSA (Vehicle Stability Assist) is on for an issue that deals with the engine load. Check the codes that are stored or pending in the ECM (computer) since the check engine light is on. The code should...