Q: Q: Thermostat leak

replaced thermostat & gasket now have leak

3. Q: Thermostat leak

Q: Sway bar broke on my car after having ball joints replaced

It sounds like you had a ball joint failure. When the ball joints fail, it causes the suspension arm to fall lower and this can cause the sway bar end links to break. As vehicles age, the ball joints can...

Q: Changing thermostat did not stop car from overheating.

Air or restrictions in the system or low coolant level are the two most common causes of overheating. I would look near the thermostat that was just replaced to ensure that it isn't leaking. If it is not I would...

Q: Service stabilitrak

The Stabilitrac system is your vehicle's traction control system. Your vehicle is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information simultaneously to the ABS and traction control system which...