Q: Q: Thermostat leak

replaced thermostat & gasket now have leak

3. Q: Thermostat leak

Q: Ran out of gas and put in diesel by mistake. Dealership drained the gas and changed the fuel injectors. Then they cleaned the system and now it has lost compression.

Hi there. Take a compression gauge and put it into the spark plug holes and remove all the other spark plugs. Then disable the ignition power to the coils. Then crank the engine over with the throttle open all the...

Q: Parking brake stuck on Ford E350.

That is possible. Depending on the brake options you have on the Econoline you either have a 3 cable assembly that runs to the rear brake drums or, if you have a 4 wheel anti-lock brake system, you may have...

Q: I am having issues with the defroster blowing cold air on the driver side

Hi there. There is a blend door issue on your ducting to your heating and air conditioning system. Check all of the blend doors and make sure that they are working. The blend door that is not working properly can...