Q: Apple Play

I own a MB CLA fitted with the command system and Harmon -Kardon music system.The question is can i retrofit Apple Play .The newer cars come with this

While this is something we at Your Mechanic may not get involved with, I did a little research. I have a 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport 2.0T Limited. It came with Android Auto already installed while the 2016 models have both Android Auto and Apple Car Play installed. A few months ago, Hyundai offered an online navigation update with the Apple Car Play download free of charge. Now my car has both. As of right now, I am unable to find any information on Mercedes offering a Car Play download for vehicles prior to 2016 models. Your best bet may be to keep in contact with your dealership service department, or contact Mercedes Benz Customer Care. Maybe if enough people "press" them, they may come up with a similar downloadable upgrade.