Q: Antifreeze drains out of radiator

The antifreeze drains out of the radiator, but I don't see any fluids leaking out from under my car.

Hello. If the coolant is mysteriously disappearing and no leaks are present under the vehicle, I suspect that the head gasket may be leaking coolant and evaporating it internally. The head gasket is a gasket which fits between the engine block and cylinder head that directs fluids. A sign of a leaking head gasket is white smoke exiting the muffler. I would suspect that the gasket is leaking since it is a fairly common problem on earlier civics. I suggest having the head gasket tested by a technician with a head gasket tester. The tester will test the coolant for any gases present. If there is a trace of gas in the coolant, that means there is a head gasket leak. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the coolant leak and replace any damaged parts.