Q: All my dashboard lights came on my Audi Q5 and the emergency brake comes on it’s own

asked by on March 15, 2018

My Audi Q5 2009.. when I was driving the esp lights came on then all of a sudden my screen kept going on and off and my speed will go up and down all the lights came on and kept making a beep noise as I was driving the car will slow down and won’t go then out of no where the emergency break will work on it’s own

What you are describing stems from an electrical malfunction, possibly "global" in nature, that is affecting multiple systems on your car. To resolve that, an electrical diagnostic will have to be performed. YourMechanic offers mobile electrical diagnostic services. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this diagnosed and resolved, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.