Q: aircon inside fan and elect side mirrors not working

I let the battyry Run run flat for over a month and had to replace it. I now find the inside fan and aircon as well as the elect side mirrors do not work. Have checked all fuses bur find nothing wrong.

Hello. If have already checked the fuses and relays and everything appears to be in good order then it may be possible that there is an issue with the components that are malfunctioning. If the air condition system and blower are no longer functioning then it may be possible that there is an issue with the AC switch and blower motor. The AC switch is the component that operates the AC system, while the blower motor is the electric motor that pushes air through the AC system’s vents. In some cases a failure of the AC switch will prevent the entire system, including the blower motor, from functioning. If the side mirrors are not functioning then it may be possible that there is an issue with the switches or motors that operate them. The components would have to be tested in order to determine if they are indeed malfunctioning, or if the issue is elsewhere, perhaps wiring or computer related. Also keep in mind that most vehicles have two fuse boxes, one in the engine bay and one in the interior of the vehicle. Any fuses related to these functions will be located in the interior fuse box. If it appears that the issue may be with the components themselves, or electrical in nature, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to diagnose the cause of the electrical component malfunctions.

3. aircon inside fan and elect side mirrors not working