Q: Can YourMechanic cut the front pipe from the catalytic converter?

My front exhaust pipe has a leak. It's welded to the catalytic converter. Would YourMechanic be able to cut it off and just replace the front pipe?

Hi Bill. Thanks for contacting us today. i’ve forwarded your question to our service and sales department to determine whether or not one of our mobile mechanics in your area would be able to complete this job for you. Typically we stick to OEM repair and replacement step procedures. They should be contacting you soon.

3. Can YourMechanic cut the front pipe from the catalytic converter?