Q: Air conditioning not running after disconnecting battery

After I turned off engine, I could hear the air conditioning fan or blower still running. My son disconnected the battery and it stopped. He put it back, but the air conditioning is no longer running.

A: The AC in your car is controlled by its own...

The AC in your car is controlled by its own computer. There are 50 wires going to it. For a proper diagnostic a scan tool would be needed to check for codes, in this module, and all the others. It sounds like the computer is malfunctioning. A qualified mechanic from YourMechanic can come out to diagnose your air conditioning system to see where the trouble is.