Q: Air conditioning not running after disconnecting battery

After I turned off engine, I could hear the air conditioning fan or blower still running. My son disconnected the battery and it stopped. He put it back, but the air conditioning is no longer running.

The AC in your car is controlled by its own computer. There are 50 wires going to it. For a proper diagnostic a scan tool would be needed to check for codes, in this module, and all the others. It sounds like the computer is malfunctioning. A qualified mechanic from YourMechanic can come out to diagnose your air conditioning system to see where the trouble is.