Q: BMW 2014 320i shakes, jerks and pulls back while driving. What to do?

BMW 2014 320i shakes, jerks and pulls back while driving. It shakes while trying to accelerate. What to do? The bottom of car feels like it's shaking too.

The vehicle engine should be diagnosed on a scope. It is also possible that the poor running condition has already caused diagnostic trouble codes to set and those codes can be downloaded and evaluated by the mechanic. There are many, many issues that can cause the running condition that you are describing ranging from electrical faults to sensor failures, slipped timing belt (or chain), fuel system problems (blockages for example in the filter), a bad tank of gas, and so forth. If you request a diagnostic though the responding certified will get the problem diagnosed and repaired for you. Please let us know if you have further concerns or questions as we are always here to help you.

3. BMW 2014 320i shakes, jerks and pulls back while driving. What to do?