Q: After I turn the key off the engine keeps going and splutters

it is a 1988 KE Laser

3. After I turn the key off the engine keeps going and splutters

Q: Car vibrating upon initial startup

Hi there. This vibration on a cold start can be due to low compression. The seal better stops the rough idling when the car warms up and the parts expand. Also there may be an issue with a possible vacuum...

Q: Engine cuts out/off at idle, and cuts out sometimes at steady state (60-70 mph).

Hi there. Check the fuel system for any air in the fuel rail. residual air in the fuel system will cause the engine to randomly cut off. If the fuel pressure is good and there is no air in the...

Q: No throttle response after replacing the throttle body motor and sensor 2004 Ford Explorer

Hello - the first task is to check for problem codes, whether the Check Engine light is on or not. I suspect there are still wiring issues with the throttle body, and if so, there should be problem codes to...