Q: Advice on using STP fuel additive on a 2009 Corolla

Is there any advantage of using STP fuel additive to a 2009 Corolla with a 100,000 miles?

Go ahead if you want to, but realize that modern gasoline that you get at a pump already has a lot of additives in. They are mandated by the federal law of the United States. If you have a car that uses cheaper gas, has problems, and a lot of carbon buildup when you look inside the engine, then the fuel cleaner can help get rid of the carbon buildup. Yes, additives can work, but if your car runs fine and doesn’t have any problems, then you may be throwing your money away.