Q: About how much is it to fix an alternator on Rendezvous Buick?

Alternator went bad wanted to know what's a fair price

3. About how much is it to fix an alternator on Rendezvous Buick?

Q: My engine heats up very quickly and steam/heat comes out from under the hood. I think it might be a heater core hose leak.

If you think you have a coolant leak, you need to stop driving the car. Running the car while it is low on coolant can do some pretty serious engine damage in fairly short order. You can have this thing...

Q: Q: Coolant keeps leaking

Hello. The motor that is in your car is known to leak antifreeze from its lower intake gasket. You will usually never see any antifreeze on the ground when/if this happens. Replacing the lower intake gasket should solve this...

Q: Q: Car hard to start when warmed up

This is a very interesting problem. Usually cars are harder to start when cold. There are many reasons why this could happen. The most likely cause is that one of the electronic modules or sensors are starting to break down...